Greenlane Biogas – working across Europe with unrivalled expertise in biogas-to-biomethane upgrading.
Rely on Greenlane’s widely-known experience from over 20 years in the biogas industry and 100 sites operational worldwide
Choose the best method for your project - Greenlane has them all
Consider a full EPC service for your project
• Greenlane can now provide a full EPC package for turnkey installations across Europe.
• Expert advice on the technology options for upgrading solutions
• Installed projects dealing with VOCs, siloxanes and high levels of H2S
• An in-house design team
An integrated package
• UK and European manufacture
• Modular systems for flexibility
• Range of models to suit European feedstocks and all gas throughput rates
Caring for your investment
• Greenlane’s own full-time engineers safeguard your investment
• Aftercare packages tailored to the needs of your project
• 24/7 remote monitoring and telephone support
• Key spares held locally
Greenlane Biogas contracted by Orgaworld Canada for City of Surrey Organic Biofuel Facility – February 29, 2016Read more
Greenlane Biogas contracted by Orgaworld Canada for City of Surrey Organic Biofuel Facility Burnaby, BC – Greenlane Biogas has...
Greenlane Biogas Secures Order for Biogas Upgrading Plant from Sifang Leo Livestock Science and Technology – August 18, 2015Read more
Greenlane Biogas Secures Order for Biogas Upgrading Plant from Sifang Leo Livestock Science and Technology Burnaby, BC – Greenlane Biogas...
- Read more
ReFood orders second gas-to-grid plant from Greenlane – repeat business – the best of all testimonials – Greenlane’s water-wash...
18th February 2015 – Advances in biogas upgrading mean significant equipment savings for a new projectRead more
Advances in biogas upgrading mean significant equipment savings for a new project – second contract for upgrading biogas produced...