An integrated package
• European manufacture
• New generation of different-sized upgraders
• Locally-based maintenance teams
• A project design team to maximise
site layout and efficiency
The greenest of processes
• Water-wash gas scrubbing process
• Achieves 98% pure biomethane
• Uses only plain water
• No heat or chemicals
• No costly periodic replacement
• Proven effectiveness with European feedstocks
• Plants operational across the region
• Patented technology ensures
delivered gas quality
• Access to the group’s technical
& engineering resources
Caring for your investment
• Improved warranty and
telephone support service
• 24/7 performance monitoring
• Planned maintenance
• Key spares held locally
- Read more
Greenlane Biogas Installs Biogas Upgrading Plant at China Agricultural University Burnaby, BC – Greenlane Biogas has partnered with China...
Greenlane Biogas Secures US$2.3 M Contract from Longneng Weiye Environment and Technology Holdings – January 21, 2015Read more
Greenlane Biogas Secures US$2.3 M Contract from Longneng Weiye Environment and Technology Holdings – January 21, 2015 Burnaby, BC – Greenlane...
18th February 2015 – Advances in biogas upgrading mean significant equipment savings for a new projectRead more
Advances in biogas upgrading mean significant equipment savings for a new project – second contract for upgrading biogas produced...
- Read more
Third biomethane-to-grid contract for Chesterfield BioGas in Scotland – October 16, 2014 – farm-based feedstocks once again provide the energy...